Chicago Drug Crime Attorney
Call (312) 436-0638 to Protect Your Rights
Drug crimes, such as possession, are heavily prosecuted and if convicted, carry severe consequences including a permanent criminal record, prison time, heavy fines, and more. At our criminal defense firm in Chicago, we are dedicated to defending the rights of our clients and we can help you!
Reasons to Choose Steven H. Fine:
- 20+ Years Of Experience
- Top-Rated & Highly Successful
- Available 24/7 To Answer Your Call
- Free Case Consultations
- Services In Spanish & English
In the state of Illinois, all felony crime prosecutions begin with an indictment of information. Prosecutors file an information only when the preliminary hearing has been waived or held. Our Chicago drug crimes lawyer understands every step of the process and will meet with you for a free consultation to discuss all of the options available to you. Speaking with the Law Office of Steven Fine immediately after you have been arrested is a crucial step, so don't hesitate to contact our firm.
How Our Firm Can Defend You
Being convicted of a drug crime can have a serious impact on your life. That is why, if charged, you should immediately seek legal guidance from an experienced and dedicated defense firm. At the Law Office of Steven Fine, our Chicago drug crime attorney uses proven and personalized defensive strategies to protect you, your rights, and your reputation.
For example, some defense strategies we use to protect our clients include:
- Disputing possession – Just because you are charged with possession, doesn’t mean that you were aware that the drugs were even there. Our firm can influence your case by creating doubt as to whether or not you were aware that you were carrying drugs or even that the drugs could have been planted on you.
- No probable cause – Police officers always need a reason to stop or question a defendant. Often, there is no lawful reason for the officer to have stopped or pulled over the defendant prior to the arrest, making their motives questionable.
- Illegal search and seizure – Police need specific warrants to search your car or home without your permission. That means that they may not be able to use certain evidence they find against you if obtained through illegal means. Our attorney will ensure your rights are protected.
- Miranda Rights – Most people may know what these are, but not how they are implemented. If an officer does not tell you your Miranda Rights, anything you tell them could be considered obtained without your full knowledge of your rights. Without you acknowledging that you understand your Miranda Rights, they can’t use what you say as evidence.
Contact a Reliable & Dedicated Defense Today
No matter the drug and no matter the charge, the Law Office of Steven Fine is ready and able to help you build a strong, strategic defense. Our Chicago criminal defense lawyer is accessible to all, and we can accommodate meetings in person or on the phone. Call now for a FREE case evaluation!
Call an experienced Chicago drug defense attorney at the Law Office of Steven Fine in Chicago at (312) 436-0638
I can honestly say he is a great criminal lawyer that tries his hardest to beat cases. I was fighting a criminal case for a year & the outcome was great. Steven fine was A+ on my case. I recommend Steve fine as a great criminal lawyer.- Michelle Ball
If you are serious about your case then give this guy a chance to defend you!!!- David H.
He would help you with all he can and I guarantee you that you'll be happy and satisfied with the final results. I highly recommend him.- A. E.
STEVEN FINE is a great lawyer and I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a good lawyer!!! In a bind call Steven Fine!!!- Chris J.
Steve did a great job on my case. It was my first arrest and Steve took the time to explain the process and made me feel comfortable.- Happy Client
Dismissed People v CR
Dismissed People v DG
Defendant was found not guilty of all charges. People v EA
The defendant was found not guilty of murder. People v MC
Defendant was found not guilty of all charges. People v JV
The defendant was found not guilty at trial. People v RG
The case was dismissed. People v SB
The defendant was found not guilty of the charge People v QH